CARe aims to propose an internationally attractive training associating MASTER degree through innovative scholarship programs and a disruptive transdisciplinary educational offer in English.
ORIGIN OF STUDENTS
BioMIP / BCP / BBM
Pharmacy / Medicine
Math / Info / Phys.
At the very beginning of S1 (september)
UPGRADING LEARNING:INFO, BIO 1/2, Math., Phys.
Mandatory learnings + 6 ECTS optional learnings
- Cancer / Ageing research updates B. Ségui & Ph. Valet
UPGRADING LEARNINGS (DEPENDING ON THE STUDENT ORIGINS)
- INFO: Basics in computational sciences and data management
- BIO 1/2: Basics in biology/health
- MATH: Basics in mathematics for living sciences
- PHYS: Basics in physics for living sciences
- OMICS (6): Large scale acquisistion and analysis in DNA/RNA/proteins/lipids/metabolites N. Davezac
- CANCER & AGEING (3): Shared and interactive mechanisms in cancer and ageing C. Dray & B. Ségui
- COMPUTER SCI. (6): Analysis and learning in massive data: from basic data to a readable and useful N. Davezac
- IMAGING (3): Exploring living by imaging V. Lobjois
- PHARMACOLOGY 1 (3): New pharmacological strategies for the study of living C. Dray & Ph. Valet
- BIO- INGENEERING (3): Technologies for life sciences: theoretical aspects. Imaging for life sciences.V. Lobjois
- PHARMACOLOGY 2 (3): Innovative pharmacological strategies and therapeutic outcomes B. Guiard & Ph. Valet
- CELL BIOLOGY (6): From basic research to emerging therapies J-C. Pagès & B. Ségui
- TRANSLA. RESEARCH (6): Fundamentals in translational research L. Keller & S. Trudel