MASTER 1, MASTER 2
The CARe Graduate School fully covers the training costs of 15,000 Euros per year, with the exception of administrative costs (approximately 350 Euros). CARe also offers gratuities for full-time internships of more than two months, in France and abroad.
Additionnally, international students can apply for a scholarship of 7 000 Euros per year, to cover their accommodation and personal expenses, as well as their internship gratuities. A round-trip air ticket will also be included. You will find more information on CARe’s scholarships here.
ORIGIN OF STUDENTS
BioMIP / BCP / BBM
Pharmacy / Medicine
Math / Info / Phys.
At the very beginning of S1 (september)
UPGRADING LEARNING: INFO, BIO 1/2, Math., Phys.
Mandatory learnings + 6 ECTS optional learnings
- Cancer / Ageing research updates B. Ségui & Ph. Valet
UPGRADING LEARNINGS (DEPENDING ON THE STUDENT ORIGINS)
- INFO: Basics in computational sciences and data management
- BIO 1/2: Basics in biology/health
- MATH: Basics in mathematics for living sciences
- PHYS: Basics in physics for living sciences
- OMICS (6): Large scale acquisistion and analysis in DNA/RNA/proteins/lipids/metabolites N. Davezac
- CANCER & AGEING (3): Shared and interactive mechanisms in cancer and ageing C. Dray & B. Ségui
- COMPUTER SCI. (6): Analysis and learning in massive data: from basic data to a readable and useful N. Davezac
- IMAGING (3): Exploring living by imaging V. Lobjois
- PHARMACOLOGY 1 (3): New pharmacological strategies for the study of living C. Dray & Ph. Valet
- BIO- INGENEERING (3): Technologies for life sciences: theoretical aspects. Imaging for life sciences.V. Lobjois
- PHARMACOLOGY 2 (3): Innovative pharmacological strategies and therapeutic outcomes B. Guiard & Ph. Valet
- CELL BIOLOGY (6): From basic research to emerging therapies J-C. Pagès & B. Ségui
- TRANSLA. RESEARCH (6): Fundamentals in translational research L. Keller & S. Trudel
The Toulouse Graduate School of Cancer Ageing and Rejuvenation (CARe) is a unique opportunity to promote one of the world highest quality education and research center in the shared fields of Cancer and Ageing. CARe is built on the outstanding activity of the TOUCAN LabEx, the WHO’s geriatric reference center (Gerontopole) and cancer hospital of Toulouse (IUCT) and on a strong network of international academic and industrial partnerships.
The main goal is to propose disruptive high-level education actions in the area of cancer, ageing, rejuvenation sciences and engineering in Toulouse through an international network. This new educational program, implemented in tight relation with research centers in Toulouse, aims at boosting scientific innovation from fundamental concepts to industrial and medical applications.